Hamn Pier Houses
Unique combination of high standard holiday home and large boat house with unique boat ramp system. The house also has four terraces and one of them is a private quayside terrace. Private berth in harbor facilities is also included.
In first stage of the development we offer 6 units of Hamn Pier Houses.
Each of the houses is sold individually.
Currently units 5 and 6 are available for sale.
Status of the following units (last updated 01.11.2017)
HB1 – sold
HB2 – sold
HB3 – sold
HB4 – sold
HB 5 – 4 250 000,-
HB 6 – 4 250 000,-
- Total Area
- 175 m2
- Livable areal / BRA
- 139 m2
- - hereof primary rooms
- 86 m2
- - hereof secondary rooms
- 53 m2
- Length, including quayside terrace
- 19 m
- Width incl entrance pier
- 8.1 m
- Number of floors
- 2 floors plus mezanine
- High quality standard, with tiled bathroom, etc.
- Large living room / kitchen, with panoramic views over Bergsfjorden
- Fireplace with glass, centrally located in the living room
- Large loft, for extra beds, storage rooms, desk/workplace, etc
- Veranda on both the front and back gives access to the sun, morning and evening
- Large private quayside terrace
- Boat garage
- Boat garage - 53 m2 - which can be used as summer-living room when the boat is at sea
- Car parking
- Own parking place, and shared guest parking
• Room for entrance/stairs – fully insulated.
• Rest of naust in 1st floor shall not be insulated.
• Naust with a dock to take the boat from the sea into the naust
• Dock: Size 3 x 8 m inside
• Boat garage – 53 m2 – which can be used as summer-living room when the boat is at sea. Optional automatic boat ramp, where you can take the boat into the boathouse on a boat wagon, with remote control
• Large private quayside terrace
• Fully insulated
• Stairway to ground floor
• 2 bedrooms
• Large living room / kitchen, with panoramic views over Bergsfjorden
• High quality standard, with tiled bathroom, etc
• Bath with shower, sink/cabinet, WC, washmachine/dryer
• Fireplace with glass, centrally located in the living room
• Veranda on both the front and back gives access to the sun, morning and evening
• Large loft, for extra beds, storage rooms, desk/workplace, etc
• Mezzanine behind kitchen, and over bedrooms and corridor
• Window to be opened on mezzanine towards the back balcony
• Net height under ceiling of mezzanine: 220 cm
• High from floor mezzanine to top ceiling: approx. 2,2 meters
• Small/tiny stairs to mezzanine (on the left hand when you enter the living room)